Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoot the Freak


Busy writing this week. As I will continue to be for approximately lots of months. To stop this blog dying a sad death via neglect, I'm going to go ahead and share a few more of my America pics. Today's topic: Coney Island.

Be warned that many of these photos have half naked lobster/people in them. They were impossible to avoid.






Plastic tree. Purpose: unknown.











"Sure, the apartment smells like urine and the windows are broken. But just look at that view!"
































Behold: a life sized model of a woman with gastro. Liquid squirts out of her from both ends at regular intervals, accompanied by realistic retching sounds. Makes me think of Prosh for some reason.












It was a pretty dodgy place, now I think about it. Can't wait to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment