Friday, April 8, 2011

Phlegm Fatale


I've mentioned the Marvel character 'Grotesk' a few times on this blog, and have recently decided to dedicate a series of posts to him. Why not. He's big, buxom and mutated. He also comes from a secret subterranean world to seek revenge on surface-dwelling haters. Not a big fan of ladies - if the number of times he screams "WOMAN!" are any guide. Overall a fascinating fellow.

Grotesk is a rare character. He has appeared in a small scattering of comics since the 1960s. I own them all, as far as I know.

I was going to start today, but then decided I want to post on the comics in chronological order, so it's going to take a bit longer to organise things. This could end up being more complicated than I thought...

Oh well, I'm doing it all for:




Tangent: I love old comics. They smell so nice and musty. And they have great advertisements.


No comments:

Post a Comment